- Top 30 Health Tips
- All about Blood Pressure
- Get Rid of Excess Fat
- Before you buy Breast Pump
- How to use Pregnancy Test Kit?
- What is Colonic Irrigation?
- more ...
- A tourniquet is a compressing device used in hospitals/ nursing homes to control venous and arterial circulation for a period of time as well as for intravenous injuries.It's construction includes a woven belt made of elastic terylene and ABS fibula and is offered in two sizes, Adult, 40 cm and child, 35 cm.
- Stockinette finds utility to protect patient skin under plaster and to provide regular pressure for wound dressings. NET Stockinette is offered in small,medium, large, Xl size.