- Top 30 Health Tips
- All about Blood Pressure
- Get Rid of Excess Fat
- Before you buy Breast Pump
- How to use Pregnancy Test Kit?
- What is Colonic Irrigation?
- more ...
|SP002||Sphygmomanometer, Aneroid Type|
- Aneroid sphygmomanometers are manual sphygmomanometers with a manometer gauge for measuring blood pressure. They are widely used and are safer than mercury based ones.They are packed in a Vinyl zipper case or nylon bag, NET Sphygmomanometer comprises of a standard nylon cuff, 120Gor 145G manometer, a standard latex bulb having an inflation valve with a spring and an end valve.
- This Mercurial BP Apparatus is a desktop model capable of determining BP upto 300 mm/Hg. The complete inflation system is enclosed in an aluminium case.
|SP012a||Spare Air Release/Control Valves (Metal) for Sphygmomanometers.|
Air control valve are used to regulate the release of air in sphygmomanometer.