MC540 - Advanced School Microscope
- Stand- Stable and Robust, assembled from Aluminium DIE-CAST parts.
- Body - Monocular Tube inclinable upto 90°, Mechanical Tube length 160mm.
- Stage - Graduated mechanical stage size 120x120mm with convenient adjustment for slide manipulation upto 40x75mm.
- Nosepiece - Quadruple revolving nosepiece with positive centering & click stops.
- Condenser - Bright field, Abbe N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and swing out filter holder can be moved through rack-pinion. The condenser Unit incorporates high efficiency optical system for optimum utilization of light from low to high magnification.
- Focussing - Separate knobs are provided for coarse and fine focussing adjustments. Coarse adjustment can be made through Rack-Pinion and fine movement by screw-lever mechanism having a graduated knob on the right side.
- Safety Device - Adjustable down movement stopper for preventing accidental damage to slides.
- Illumination - Plano-Concave Mirror diameter 50mm mounted on gimbal mount.
- Objectives - Achromatic 10x, 40x SL and 100x SL Oil Immersion.
- Eyepieces - Huygenian 5x, 6x, 10x, 15x (any two) or Wide Field 10x.
- Accessories - Vinyl Cover, Duster, Cleaning Brush, Filter.
- Packing - In full mould Styrofoam/Thermocol Container.
- Optional - Coaxial Mechanical Stage, Wooden Storing Cabinet with Lock and Key, Draw Tube, Spare Objectives, Sub-Stage Lamp for 220/110V (with extra charges).
Price includes delivery charges. Delivery time by Courier within 1 week.
« View other Models in Microscopes Category